U-Boot is a real-time game of WW2 submarine warfare. An fully cooperative war thriller that allows 1 to 4 players to assume the roles of the Captain, the First Officer, the Navigator, and the Chief Engineer on board a type VIIC U-boat.
The game is driven by a companion app, allowing for an unprecedented level of realism, as well as a challenging enemy A.I. that will exploit your every mistake.
The action unfolds both on the strategic and the tactical scale, always demanding teamwork, efficient crew management, and quick situation assessment.
Main Game Features:
• Open-world, real-time gameplay - thanks to the most advanced board game companion app ever created.
• 3D app graphics featuring gyroscope-enhanced first person view - look through the eyes of an observer, or through the periscope.
• Unprecedented realism and historical accuracy - decipher messages using the Enigma, acquire targets with the hydrophone, and fire deadly torpedoes!
• Stunning production value - a huge, 90cm long 3D board, accompanied by realistic sailor, equipment, and artillery figures.
• Never-before-seen level of immersion - authentic navigation, procedures, and realistic sound effects coming from the companion app.
• Four completely asymmetrical roles - each with its own responsibilities and unique challenges to overcome.
• Unforgiving and adaptive enemy AI - a fearsome opposing force that will hunt you down using realistic detection and search patterns.